25/08/2012

 Eng.           TONIC 4 ~ ..... 
Meditations




In your opinion, is it important to meditate ?

Yes, the human brain receives and emits theta waves that the filters of the analytic mind 
do not affect.  How are you used to meditate ?

I do it in several ways. What about you ?

I regularly do it in yoga sessions.  This is the best way to meditate.  Isn't it ?

First of all, open your heart wider as you could find the evidence that there are 
many ways and means, and that none of them is worse or better. 
All of them are equal. That is the matter of your Soul tonality.
What happens in you while meditating ?

I don't think. That is so invigorating.
So ... please, give one example of your meditations.

Well, I do it while walking.

So ... just like some teachers in ancient Greece.

... it seems ancient somehow ... yes.

Can you talk about any details ?

Walking in a small public park alongside a path that borders a watercourse, 

I sometimes pick up bits of paper, plastic bags and bottles, and put them into one 
of many bins which are there, next to the benches.

Oh ? Do you do it regularly ?

No, I am not obsessed by this kind of gesture. However, I do it ... yes, quite often.

There are public cleaning services.

Of course. They do their job very well. But I do not wait until the services pass by. 

I do not wait.

What ... what ... do you think of ... while picking all this rubbish up ?

Of nothing ... or ...

or ?

I express my gratefulness towards Matter and Nature.

... and ... is that all ? What can you feel ?

I can feel peace and serenity. You can do the same. You are free.

Well ... I don't know. I would not be able to prevent myself from thinking that all those people have no respect for Nature, that they are ... indifferent ... well ... I don't know what else ...

Therefore do not pick anything up. Don't do it.

Why ?

Each time when you emit such a thought, you cause far more pollution than someone who 
has left one or two bottles of beer in the grass. The toxicity of this kind of thinking fulfilled 
with judgments is much more harmful. In such a case, do not pick up anything , just pass by 
and try not to think. The whole Nature will appreciate it. 
Upon this, now ... I will go out for a walk. Would you like to go with me ?

No, thank you. I will do my yoga session. 
That is my way to be reconnected to the Spirit of Nature.

I wish you a nice session.


I wish you a nice walk.






FlorRaison Connection

Concept and walker - Harm Kuijers
Photos and text - Irénée Sikora
In cooperation with


No comments:

Post a Comment